The chairwoman of the Republican National Committee on Wednesday defended President Trump after reports that he asked acting Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe last year whom he voted for in the 2016 election.
- Trump can’t have a strong US economy and low interest rates at the same time, says ex-Fed governor – CNBC
- Trump claims he wants Mueller findings public. Hmm. – CNN
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft files a motion to stop public release of spa videos – CNN
- South Korean semiconductor stocks surge on the back of Micron earnings – CNBC
- Hailey Baldwin says mental health should be ‘No. 1’ after Justin Bieber asked for prayers – USA TODAY