Brian and Teresa Cope dropped everything and dashed to get their boy when they heard about the school shooting in Benton, Kentucky. They arrived just in time to say goodbye to their son Preston, 15, who was gravely wounded.
- Trump can’t have a strong US economy and low interest rates at the same time, says ex-Fed governor – CNBC
- Trump claims he wants Mueller findings public. Hmm. – CNN
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft files a motion to stop public release of spa videos – CNN
- South Korean semiconductor stocks surge on the back of Micron earnings – CNBC
- Hailey Baldwin says mental health should be ‘No. 1’ after Justin Bieber asked for prayers – USA TODAY