Rep. Elijah Cummings (D- Md) and Del. Stacey Plaskett (D-U.S. Virgin Islands) called it “incomprehensible" that a one-person company, Tribute Contracting LLC, received a nearly $156 million FEMA contract to deliver 30 million meals in Puerto Rico.
- Trump can’t have a strong US economy and low interest rates at the same time, says ex-Fed governor – CNBC
- Trump claims he wants Mueller findings public. Hmm. – CNN
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft files a motion to stop public release of spa videos – CNN
- South Korean semiconductor stocks surge on the back of Micron earnings – CNBC
- Hailey Baldwin says mental health should be ‘No. 1’ after Justin Bieber asked for prayers – USA TODAY