The European Union will on Wednesday publish the draft legal text that will form the basis for the Brexit divorce treaty. It’s set to be explosive, particularly on the issue of the Irish border, and U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May plans to reject parts of it.
- Trump can’t have a strong US economy and low interest rates at the same time, says ex-Fed governor – CNBC
- Trump claims he wants Mueller findings public. Hmm. – CNN
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft files a motion to stop public release of spa videos – CNN
- South Korean semiconductor stocks surge on the back of Micron earnings – CNBC
- Hailey Baldwin says mental health should be ‘No. 1’ after Justin Bieber asked for prayers – USA TODAY