South Korea said it would send its top national security adviser to Pyongyang this week to discuss denuclearization and ways to improve inter-Korean relations, pushing engagement efforts even as the U.S. remains wary of talking to the nuclear-armed state.
- Trump can’t have a strong US economy and low interest rates at the same time, says ex-Fed governor – CNBC
- Trump claims he wants Mueller findings public. Hmm. – CNN
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft files a motion to stop public release of spa videos – CNN
- South Korean semiconductor stocks surge on the back of Micron earnings – CNBC
- Hailey Baldwin says mental health should be ‘No. 1’ after Justin Bieber asked for prayers – USA TODAY