The toy store chain could make the announcement as soon as Monday. If Toys ‘R’ Us shuts down in the US, it’s the last thing that struggling toy makers Hasbro and Mattel need. Toys ‘R’ Us accounts for nearly 10% of their sales.
- Trump can’t have a strong US economy and low interest rates at the same time, says ex-Fed governor – CNBC
- Trump claims he wants Mueller findings public. Hmm. – CNN
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft files a motion to stop public release of spa videos – CNN
- South Korean semiconductor stocks surge on the back of Micron earnings – CNBC
- Hailey Baldwin says mental health should be ‘No. 1’ after Justin Bieber asked for prayers – USA TODAY