A California judge ruled Monday that Charles Manson’s grandson is entitled to take the infamous cult leader’s body from the morgue, effectively ending a circus-like battle over who has the right to a corpse that’s been storied on ice since November.
- Trump can’t have a strong US economy and low interest rates at the same time, says ex-Fed governor – CNBC
- Trump claims he wants Mueller findings public. Hmm. – CNN
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft files a motion to stop public release of spa videos – CNN
- South Korean semiconductor stocks surge on the back of Micron earnings – CNBC
- Hailey Baldwin says mental health should be ‘No. 1’ after Justin Bieber asked for prayers – USA TODAY