President Donald Trump signaled on Tuesday he’s prepared to dismiss aides with whom he’s clashed — including national security adviser H.R. McMaster — as he works to surround himself with advisers more aligned with his populist agenda and freewheeling style.
- Trump can’t have a strong US economy and low interest rates at the same time, says ex-Fed governor – CNBC
- Trump claims he wants Mueller findings public. Hmm. – CNN
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft files a motion to stop public release of spa videos – CNN
- South Korean semiconductor stocks surge on the back of Micron earnings – CNBC
- Hailey Baldwin says mental health should be ‘No. 1’ after Justin Bieber asked for prayers – USA TODAY