The U.S. had a trade surplus with Canada of $12.5 billion in 2016. But during a fund-raiser in Missouri on Wednesday evening, the president recounted ignoring that reality in a meeting with the Canadian prime minister.
- Trump can’t have a strong US economy and low interest rates at the same time, says ex-Fed governor – CNBC
- Trump claims he wants Mueller findings public. Hmm. – CNN
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft files a motion to stop public release of spa videos – CNN
- South Korean semiconductor stocks surge on the back of Micron earnings – CNBC
- Hailey Baldwin says mental health should be ‘No. 1’ after Justin Bieber asked for prayers – USA TODAY