Mauritian President Ameenah Gurib-Fakim, the island nation’s first woman head of state, quit in the wake of a scandal over a shopping expenses that led to a breakdown in her relationship with the prime minister.
- Trump can’t have a strong US economy and low interest rates at the same time, says ex-Fed governor – CNBC
- Trump claims he wants Mueller findings public. Hmm. – CNN
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft files a motion to stop public release of spa videos – CNN
- South Korean semiconductor stocks surge on the back of Micron earnings – CNBC
- Hailey Baldwin says mental health should be ‘No. 1’ after Justin Bieber asked for prayers – USA TODAY