Senator Elizabeth Warren targeted President Donald Trump during a campaign speech in Iowa on Sunday when she considered a run against the sitting president and suggested that he “may not even be a free person” in 2020.
- The Latest: Blaney collects $5 bill on track in Daytona 500 – The Associated Press
- Oscars will use Hollywood outsiders to introduce best picture nominees – Entertainment Weekly News
- Cory Booker ‘withholding’ judgment on Smollett case after calling it ‘attempted modern-day lynching’ – Fox News
- Man discovers 30 year old Apple computer still in working order – CNN
- The Latest: Busch starts 31st, wins 1st stage of Daytona 500 – The Associated Press