Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin’s chief of staff is stepping down after the agency’s watchdog alleged she altered an email and misled ethics officials while arranging for Dr. Shulkin’s wife to travel with him to Europe on an official trip.
- Trump can’t have a strong US economy and low interest rates at the same time, says ex-Fed governor – CNBC
- Trump claims he wants Mueller findings public. Hmm. – CNN
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft files a motion to stop public release of spa videos – CNN
- South Korean semiconductor stocks surge on the back of Micron earnings – CNBC
- Hailey Baldwin says mental health should be ‘No. 1’ after Justin Bieber asked for prayers – USA TODAY