Joseph Yun, the top U.S. diplomat on North Korea issues, said Tuesday that he plans to retire this week, dealing a blow to Washington’s efforts at outreach to Pyongyang, which has recently signaled it is interested in dialogue with the U.S.
- Trump can’t have a strong US economy and low interest rates at the same time, says ex-Fed governor – CNBC
- Trump claims he wants Mueller findings public. Hmm. – CNN
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft files a motion to stop public release of spa videos – CNN
- South Korean semiconductor stocks surge on the back of Micron earnings – CNBC
- Hailey Baldwin says mental health should be ‘No. 1’ after Justin Bieber asked for prayers – USA TODAY