Tuesday saw a flurry of new developments in the special counsel probe led by former FBI Director Robert Mueller, each adding to what the public knows about the investigation hanging over the Trump administration.
- At county police headquarters, family of Lymond Moses continues to demand video release
- Sussex County’s first acute inpatient rehabilitation hospital coming to Georgetown
- Delaware to allow visitors at nursing homes, but there are a lot of rules
- Bald eagle returns to the wild after recovering from collision with Perdue truck
- No charges will be filed in the death of Everett Palmer Jr. at York County Prison, DA says