The uproar began when officials mistakenly told NPR that FEMA planned to cut off food and water assistance on Jan. 31. The agency said Wednesday it will continue providing aid for as long as it is needed.
- U.S. and G-7 Allies Detail Infrastructure Plan to Challenge China – The Wall Street Journal
- NASA launches first rocket from Australian space center – CNN
- Colombia bullfight stands collapse, causing deaths and injuries – The Washington Post
- Noah Lyles runs down Erriyon Knighton at US track championships – The Washington Post
- Russian missiles hit Kyiv as G7 summit begins in Europe – CNN