South Korean activists tore photos of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on Wednesday, a day after the North warned such actions could derail reconciliation efforts around next month’s Winter Olympics in the South.
- Shares slide as global growth fears mount – Reuters
- Monkeypox: What to know about the virus detected in the United States – The Washington Post
- Half a million Indians flee floods in northeast brought by rain – CNN
- Biden to meet with Swedish and Finnish leaders after their nations apply to join NATO – CNN
- Biden invokes Defense Production Act to increase infant formula supply – Reuters