The proposal unveiled in President Trump’s budget would overhaul the country’s core food assistance program — commonly known as SNAP. The reaction was immediate, and largely negative.
- Justice Stephen Breyer to retire from Supreme Court: AP sources – Associated Press
- Intel earnings drop, revenue edges higher – Fox Business
- Boston father removed from heart transplant list over vaccine deteriorating ‘so much, so quickly,’ family says – Fox News
- Expats head for the exit as ‘easy’ Singapore’s COVID controls bite – Reuters
- ‘It creates a lot of anxiety’: Ahead of the Winter Olympics, athletes are doing everything to avoid catching Covid-19 – CNN