An activist group on Tuesday published a database of information on suspected chemical attacks in Syria , adding to a growing collection of videos and images documenting alleged war crimes during the seven-year conflict.
- Father of former NFL player who died in police custody says his son may have had a manic episode – CNN
- Three Northeast states deploy National Guard amid medical capacity crisis due to pandemic – CNN
- California father, son accused of reckless arson in massive Caldor Fire – NBC News
- Pantone’s 2022 color of the year symbolizes how COVID-19 has transformed the world – USA TODAY
- Lyft won’t require its staff to return to the office until 2023 – CNN