Some see the ascension of Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), a constitutional law expert, as a sign of how seriously House Democrats are preparing for a legal showdown with the president. Others are steering clear of the issue.
- 12-year-old sole survivor of shooting that left 3 people dead, including pregnant woman
- What do the CDC’s mask recommendations mean for Delaware?
- Fatal crash in Newark involving a motorcycle under investigation, police say
- Delaware aims to improve ‘site readiness’ with new fund to lure prospective employers
- CDC changes recommendations for masks in school buildings, citing the delta variant