Some see the ascension of Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), a constitutional law expert, as a sign of how seriously House Democrats are preparing for a legal showdown with the president. Others are steering clear of the issue.
- Teenager stabs 5 dead, including 3 kids, in Brazil daycare center attack – CNN
- ‘Disgusting and horrific’: Two Asian women stabbed in downtown San Francisco, police say; suspect arrested – USA TODAY
- Births in U.S. Drop to Levels Not Seen Since 1979 – The Wall Street Journal
- CME Group to Close Most of Its Chicago Trading Pits Permanently – The Wall Street Journal
- Matt Rhule explains why Panthers passed on Justin Fields – Yahoo Sports