Some see the ascension of Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), a constitutional law expert, as a sign of how seriously House Democrats are preparing for a legal showdown with the president. Others are steering clear of the issue.
- Colin Powell, first Black secretary of state, dies from COVID-19 complications
- Why the story of Colin Powell is a classic New York tale
- New Castle County to spend ARPA funds on violence reduction, addressing inequities
- What’s happening at Barley Mill Plaza, the site of Delaware’s first Wegmans
- Lewes to rename its beaches, Beach 2 to honor former Black business owner