Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway, and JPMorgan Chase on Tuesday announced plans to partner on ways to cut health care costs and improve services for U.S. employees.
- China’s Tianwen-1 spacecraft completes historic Mars landing – Al Jazeera English
- Final Fantasy 14 Fan Festival’s biggest Endwalker announcements – Polygon
- Walmart, Costco, Trader Joe’s and Publix no longer require masks for vaccinated customers. See the list. – USA TODAY
- Bill Maher tests positive for COVID-19 – CBS News
- BuzzFeed News finds Biden’s private Venmo account | TheHill – The Hill