Douglas Haig, who sold ammunition to the gunman in October’s Las Vegas massacre was arrested Friday on charges of manufacturing and selling armor-piercing bullets in violation of federal law.
- Shares slide as global growth fears mount – Reuters
- Monkeypox: What to know about the virus detected in the United States – The Washington Post
- Half a million Indians flee floods in northeast brought by rain – CNN
- Biden to meet with Swedish and Finnish leaders after their nations apply to join NATO – CNN
- Biden invokes Defense Production Act to increase infant formula supply – Reuters