As Peru’s supporters protest the taking of their former president. to streets, lawmakers A constitutional amendment was rejected Friday reform That is. needed to hold early general elections In 2023.
- Below Deck’s Gary King Axed From BravoCon After Allegations
- Trump Lawyers Assail Gag Order Request in Election Case
- Hollywood writers reach tentative deal to end the strike
- Taylor Swift beckons for box office as ‘Expend4bles’ bombs amid ‘Barbie’ and ‘Oppenheimer’ strength
- Trump’s ‘Extremist’ Gaslighting Exposed In Damning Montage