From Franklin Roosevelt to George W. Bush, American presidents saw oil as the cornerstone of the relationship between Saudi Arabia and the U.S. — a steady supply from the Middle East’s largest exporter was considered crucial to the economy’s well-being.
- Dogecoin rally helps launch new lunar satellite by Elon Musk’s SpaceX – Fortune
- Amid opposition, Japan PM says has “never put Olympics first” – Reuters
- Consumers Adjust to Higher Prices – msnNOW
- Mattel wants you to send back your toys when you’re done with them – CNN
- The weapons seizure so big it covered the rear deck of a 567-foot US warship – CNN