Driving the well-known No. 3 and No. 43 cars, Dillon and Wallace finished in the top two spots in a race that was packed with tantalizing story lines.
- USA Swimming releases statement on transgender athlete policy – Fox News
- Lady Gaga Revealed That She Had A Sex Scene With Salma Hayek In “House Of Gucci” But It Was Cut From The Film – BuzzFeed
- UFC 270: Ngannou, Gane verbally spar over memory of actual sparring – MMA Junkie
- Trump campaign officials, led by Rudy Giuliani, oversaw fake electors plot in 7 states – CNN
- Downton Abbey’s Michelle Dockery Just Got Engaged And Her Fiancé Has A Famous Sister – BuzzFeed