The Pentagon’s Defense Logistics Agency failed to properly document hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of funding for construction projects, according to an internal audit performed by the auditor Ernst & Young.
- Dak Prescott gets emotional during national anthem before first home game since 2020 – Fox News
- Dak Prescott, Ezekiel Elliott, Trevon Diggs lead Dallas Cowboys to defeat of Philadelphia Eagles on MNF – USA TODAY
- Lawmakers set to grill top military leaders on Afghanistan for first time since troop withdrawal – CNN
- Ex-UFC champ Ronda Rousey announces birth of daughter La’akea Makalapuaokalanipō Browne – MMA Junkie
- Vikings’ top PFF defensive grades from the win over the Seahawks – Vikings Wire