The Pentagon’s Defense Logistics Agency failed to properly document hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of funding for construction projects, according to an internal audit performed by the auditor Ernst & Young.
- How letters once kept from daughter reintroduced her to her father decades later
- Better loving through chemistry: Old letters capture epic China-to-Delaware immigration story
- What could cool the hot housing market? Skyrocketing lumber prices and long waits for other supplies
- Bill calling for economic impact study of Delaware minimum wage increase stalls in House committee
- Delaware voters selected candidates for school board seats Tuesday. Here’s who won