An explosion that injured two men Sunday night — in what has been the fourth blast in Austin, Texas, this month — could’ve been triggered by a tripwire, said Austin Police Chief Brian Manley.
- China’s Tianwen-1 spacecraft completes historic Mars landing – Al Jazeera English
- Final Fantasy 14 Fan Festival’s biggest Endwalker announcements – Polygon
- Walmart, Costco, Trader Joe’s and Publix no longer require masks for vaccinated customers. See the list. – USA TODAY
- Bill Maher tests positive for COVID-19 – CBS News
- BuzzFeed News finds Biden’s private Venmo account | TheHill – The Hill