Austin Majors is a child actor who was best remembered for his part on “NYPD Blue,” The Los Angeles Medical Examiner reports that he is now deceased. He was 27.
- Steven Wise, Champion of Animal Rights, Is Dead at 73
- Mauricio Umansky on How Kyle Told Him She Wanted a Separation
- Viva Las Vegas: commercial casinos revealed record-setting revenues of $66.5 billion
- Ex-FBI Informant Charged With Lying About Bidens Had Russian Intelligence Contacts, Prosecutors Say
- Vanderpump Rules’ Katie Maloney on Jax & Brittany Split Rumors