Vice President Mike Pence will deride any notion of normalizing North Korea’s relationships with the outside world while he leads the US delegation at the Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea, this week, a Pence aide told Axios on Sunday.
- Transgender Miss USA contestant eliminated early – NBC News
- FTC Asks Amazon, Walmart for Information About Supply-Chain Issues – The Wall Street Journal
- Trial of Jussie Smollett, accused of lying to police about an alleged hate crime, opens with jury selection – CNN
- Omicron poses 3 major threats to the US economy, says Jerome Powell – CNN
- Tiger Woods says he will ‘never’ play golf again full time – NBC News