Vice President Mike Pence will deride any notion of normalizing North Korea’s relationships with the outside world while he leads the US delegation at the Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea, this week, a Pence aide told Axios on Sunday.
- U.S. COVID-19 eviction ban expires, leaving renters at risk – Reuters
- Caeleb Dressel joins elite club with 5th Olympic gold medal – Fox News
- 2 major San Francisco hospitals reported that 233 staff members tested positive for COVID-19 – Business Insider
- Lions go wild watching quarterback’s wife in Olympic run – Fox News
- ZZ Top performs first concert without Dusty Hill following his sudden death at 72 years old – Fox News