“Black Panther” joined an exclusive group in Hollywood by becoming one of only four movies to earn $100 million or more in its second weekend in theaters. The film is poised to top $1 billion worldwide.
- Justice Stephen Breyer to retire from Supreme Court: AP sources – Associated Press
- Intel earnings drop, revenue edges higher – Fox Business
- Boston father removed from heart transplant list over vaccine deteriorating ‘so much, so quickly,’ family says – Fox News
- Expats head for the exit as ‘easy’ Singapore’s COVID controls bite – Reuters
- ‘It creates a lot of anxiety’: Ahead of the Winter Olympics, athletes are doing everything to avoid catching Covid-19 – CNN