With emotions still hot over the government shutdown, Senate negotiators found themselves back at Square 1 in their efforts to strike an immigration deal.
- Padua romps in sun-splashed ‘indoor’ championship
- Wrestlers claim titles, Caravel takes team championship
- At county police headquarters, family of Lymond Moses continues to demand video release
- Sussex County’s first acute inpatient rehabilitation hospital coming to Georgetown
- Delaware to allow visitors at nursing homes, but there are a lot of rules