The Boston man who was removed from the heart transplant list for not getting the COVID-19 vaccine was left fighting for his life on Tuesday after undergoing emergency open-heart surgery, his family told Tucker Carlson.
- Shares slide as global growth fears mount – Reuters
- Monkeypox: What to know about the virus detected in the United States – The Washington Post
- Half a million Indians flee floods in northeast brought by rain – CNN
- Biden to meet with Swedish and Finnish leaders after their nations apply to join NATO – CNN
- Biden invokes Defense Production Act to increase infant formula supply – Reuters