Broadcom Ltd. offered Qualcomm Inc.’s shareholders a $16 billion bigger payday, ratcheting up the pressure on its rival chipmaker to negotiate while deriding Qualcomm’s plan for independence as “pie in the sky.”
- 12-year-old sole survivor of shooting that left 3 people dead, including pregnant woman
- What do the CDC’s mask recommendations mean for Delaware?
- Fatal crash in Newark involving a motorcycle under investigation, police say
- Delaware aims to improve ‘site readiness’ with new fund to lure prospective employers
- CDC changes recommendations for masks in school buildings, citing the delta variant