Three teams traded up to select their quarterbacks of the future in 2017. Now three others are armed with lots of capital, but not all will take a QB.
- Gaylord, Michigan tornado kills one, causes injuries and widespread damage – The Washington Post
- In unusual step, US military aircraft will transport first pallets of baby formula to US – CNN
- Depp and Heard paint each other as abusers in trial testimonies – CNN
- Pennsylvania GOP Senate race is likely headed to a recount – The Washington Post
- North Korea expected to be central part of Biden’s meetings with South Korea – CNN