Las Vegas casino mogul Steve Wynn, besieged by sexual misconduct allegations and widening scrutiny of his financial empire, resigned Tuesday as CEO of his company.
- Shares slide as global growth fears mount – Reuters
- Monkeypox: What to know about the virus detected in the United States – The Washington Post
- Half a million Indians flee floods in northeast brought by rain – CNN
- Biden to meet with Swedish and Finnish leaders after their nations apply to join NATO – CNN
- Biden invokes Defense Production Act to increase infant formula supply – Reuters