Hillary Clinton decided not to fire a senior adviser on her 2008 presidential campaign who had been accused of sexual harassment, against the recommendation of her campaign manager, two sources who worked on the 2008 campaign tell CNN.
- New Orleans EMS can’t keep up with calls due to the Covid-19 surge as mayor restores a mask mandate – CNN
- July 30 Tokyo 2020 Olympics news and results – CNN
- Settlement reached against fertility doctor accused of using his sperm to impregnate women – USA TODAY
- Tucker Carlson: Democrats and the CDC have been lying about COVID and the vaccine – Fox News
- More than 100 motorists were stranded after a mudslide onto an interstate in Colorado – CNN