A government study found that 49.8 percent of Iranians consider the Islamic veil a private matter. The report pits President Hassan Rouhani against hard-liners.
- Thousands in U.S. march under ‘Ban Off Our Bodies’ banner for abortion rights – Reuters
- Buffalo Supermarket Shooting Leaves at Least 10 Dead – The Wall Street Journal
- Israeli police will investigate ‘events’ surrounding funeral of Palestinian journalist: Minister – CNN
- Former Australian cricket icon Andrew Symonds dies at the age of 46 – CNN
- Ukraine wins Eurovision Song Contest in wave of goodwill following invasion by Russia – CNN