As special counsel Robert Mueller builds his case, relatives of former national security adviser Michael Flynn are among those pressing the president to use his unique legal power and "put these defendants out of their misery."
- Justice Stephen Breyer to retire from Supreme Court: AP sources – Associated Press
- Intel earnings drop, revenue edges higher – Fox Business
- Boston father removed from heart transplant list over vaccine deteriorating ‘so much, so quickly,’ family says – Fox News
- Expats head for the exit as ‘easy’ Singapore’s COVID controls bite – Reuters
- ‘It creates a lot of anxiety’: Ahead of the Winter Olympics, athletes are doing everything to avoid catching Covid-19 – CNN