Core consumer prices in Japan’s capitalA leading indicator of trends across the country, rose, at They fastest Annual pace in 40 years in November exceeded the central banks 2% target for the sixth consecutive month. This indicates that inflationary pressure is increasing.
- Cost-of-living crisis casts shadow over Britain’s Black Friday
- Yandex to sell Russian businesses, flee country with its best tech
- Texas teen Erik Cantu, shot by San Antonio cop James Brennand, released from hospital
- Hong Kong finds 90-year-old cardinal guilty over pro-democracy protest fund
- Shangri-La Paris: Inside the Parisian luxury hotel now hosting the world’s most famous debutante ball