Two Democrats are calling into question a $156 million FEMA contract awarded to a small Atlanta-based company to provide millions of meals after Hurricane Maria devastated Puerto Rico. The company delivered 50,000 of 30 million meals promised in a contract si…
- 12-year-old sole survivor of shooting that left 3 people dead, including pregnant woman
- What do the CDC’s mask recommendations mean for Delaware?
- Fatal crash in Newark involving a motorcycle under investigation, police say
- Delaware aims to improve ‘site readiness’ with new fund to lure prospective employers
- CDC changes recommendations for masks in school buildings, citing the delta variant