Brian and Teresa Cope dropped everything and dashed to get their boy when they heard about the school shooting in Benton, Kentucky. They arrived just in time to say goodbye to their son Preston, 15, who was gravely wounded.
- Exclusive: US assessing reported leak at Chinese nuclear power facility – CNN
- At least 8 people hospitalized after a car plowed into a crowd at a Texas racetrack – CNN
- Vaccinated Los Angeles doctor diagnosed with COVID-19, warns about breakthrough cases: report – Fox News
- US has administered 309.3 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines, CDC says – msnNOW
- Fear the Walking Dead showrunners answer season finale burning questions | EW.com – Entertainment Weekly News