Twin car-bombings killed at least 26 people outside a mosque in the Libyan city of Benghazi, calling into question the ability to stabilize a divided nation struggling to make peace.
- U.S. and G-7 Allies Detail Infrastructure Plan to Challenge China – The Wall Street Journal
- NASA launches first rocket from Australian space center – CNN
- Colombia bullfight stands collapse, causing deaths and injuries – The Washington Post
- Noah Lyles runs down Erriyon Knighton at US track championships – The Washington Post
- Russian missiles hit Kyiv as G7 summit begins in Europe – CNN