Rep. Elijah Cummings (D- Md) and Del. Stacey Plaskett (D-U.S. Virgin Islands) called it “incomprehensible" that a one-person company, Tribute Contracting LLC, received a nearly $156 million FEMA contract to deliver 30 million meals in Puerto Rico.
- Shares slide as global growth fears mount – Reuters
- Monkeypox: What to know about the virus detected in the United States – The Washington Post
- Half a million Indians flee floods in northeast brought by rain – CNN
- Biden to meet with Swedish and Finnish leaders after their nations apply to join NATO – CNN
- Biden invokes Defense Production Act to increase infant formula supply – Reuters