The US Justice Department is on the right track to sue Alphabet Inc.’s Google as soon as Tuesday regarding the search giant’s dominance over the digital advertising market, according to The matter is well-known to those who know it.
- Monterey Park Shooting: Why Did The Gunman Attack a Ballroom He Knew Well?
- Jessica Pegula Flies Under the Radar at the Australian Open
- US confronts China with evidence of companies aiding Putin’s war in Ukraine
- Xbox becomes first ‘carbon aware’ console, but not everyone is happy: ‘Woke brigade is after video games’ – Fox News
- Ticketmaster says cyberattack disrupted Taylor Swift ticket sales – POLITICO