The Justice Department (DOJ) on Wednesday warned lawmakers not to publicly release a memo purporting to detail surveillance abuses by the U.S. government for fear it will harm national security and ongoing investigations.
- U.S. COVID-19 eviction ban expires, leaving renters at risk – Reuters
- Caeleb Dressel joins elite club with 5th Olympic gold medal – Fox News
- 2 major San Francisco hospitals reported that 233 staff members tested positive for COVID-19 – Business Insider
- Lions go wild watching quarterback’s wife in Olympic run – Fox News
- ZZ Top performs first concert without Dusty Hill following his sudden death at 72 years old – Fox News