The Justice Department (DOJ) on Wednesday warned lawmakers not to publicly release a memo purporting to detail surveillance abuses by the U.S. government for fear it will harm national security and ongoing investigations.
- Padua romps in sun-splashed ‘indoor’ championship
- Wrestlers claim titles, Caravel takes team championship
- At county police headquarters, family of Lymond Moses continues to demand video release
- Sussex County’s first acute inpatient rehabilitation hospital coming to Georgetown
- Delaware to allow visitors at nursing homes, but there are a lot of rules