Donald Trump’s lawyers are counseling him not to answer questions from special counsel Robert Mueller, for fear the President might be caught in a lie or an exaggeration that creates legal peril for him, according to The New York Times.
- China Evergrande is not ‘too big to fail’, says Global Times editor – Reuters
- What are nuclear-powered submarines and how do they work? Australia’s firepower ambitions explained – CNN
- Sen. Ted Cruz reveals what caused the influx of migrants under Texas’ Del Rio bridge – Fox News
- Philippines refuses to work with ICC ‘war on drugs’ probe – CNN
- CDC study finds childhood obesity increased at ‘substantial and alarming’ levels during COVID pandemic – Fox News