Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is undeterred by Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte’s vow to end military purchases from countries including the U.S. and Canada that impose conditions on how the weaponry is used.
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern cancels her wedding amid new Omicron restrictions – Reuters
- Suzanne Morphew mystery: Was a missing Colorado mother murdered or abducted? – CBS News
- 51 Products Whose Designers Are Truly The Visionaries Of Our Time – BuzzFeed
- All monkeys accounted for after trailer crashes in Pennsylvania – CNN
- Regina King’s son, musician Ian Alexander Jr., dead at 26 – CNN