Google At least 24 deals were made, one of which was $240 million Call of Duty publisher reached an agreement Activision, to prevent The creation of Play Store Competitors according to New documents available Epic Games..
- Elon Musk accuses Apple of pulling its Twitter ads
- Schumer blasts ‘evil’ Trump over meal with Kanye, ‘bigot’ Nick Fuentes
- These 3 Zodiac Signs Will Have The Worst Week: Nov. 28-Dec. 4, 2022
- Nvidia AI plays Minecraft, wins machine learning conference award
- Supreme Court Seems Poised to Limit Public Corruption Cases