Facebook ignited a firestorm over how it manages third-party access to its users’ information, after it said a firm with ties to the 2016 Trump campaign improperly kept data for years despite saying it had destroyed those records.
- Teenager stabs 5 dead, including 3 kids, in Brazil daycare center attack – CNN
- ‘Disgusting and horrific’: Two Asian women stabbed in downtown San Francisco, police say; suspect arrested – USA TODAY
- Births in U.S. Drop to Levels Not Seen Since 1979 – The Wall Street Journal
- CME Group to Close Most of Its Chicago Trading Pits Permanently – The Wall Street Journal
- Matt Rhule explains why Panthers passed on Justin Fields – Yahoo Sports