The third fatal Amtrak crash in less than two months has thrown a spotlight on delays in installing congressionally-mandated technology designed to automatically slow trains and prevent collisions.
- Federal judge dismisses lawsuit from Texas hospital employees over COVID vaccine requirement – CBS News
- Lara Trump Urges Americans Living at Southern Border to ‘Arm Up, Get Guns’ – Newsweek
- Off-duty flight attendant forces Delta flight to divert | TheHill – The Hill
- Michael Phelps’ presence lingers at Olympic swimming trials 5 years after his last race – USA TODAY
- Seat on Bezos’ Blue Origin flight to space sells for $28 million at auction – NBC News