He challenged Homeland Security lawyers to explain the rush to build without standard environmental studies. During the 2016 campaign, Trump attacked Gonzalo P. Curiel’s impartiality, citing his Mexican heritage, during a lawsuit against Trump University.
- Justice Stephen Breyer to retire from Supreme Court: AP sources – Associated Press
- Intel earnings drop, revenue edges higher – Fox Business
- Boston father removed from heart transplant list over vaccine deteriorating ‘so much, so quickly,’ family says – Fox News
- Expats head for the exit as ‘easy’ Singapore’s COVID controls bite – Reuters
- ‘It creates a lot of anxiety’: Ahead of the Winter Olympics, athletes are doing everything to avoid catching Covid-19 – CNN